Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wily Mo, Mohr and Stern

Wily Mo: Below average defensively, potential offensively. We have not really gotten a taste of the power (one monster shot...many monster Ks). You've heard it all. Could be terrible could be great. I dont know yet. Mohr: I love this guy. I have never seen him play, but I followed him a bit when he was with the Rockies and I love what he brings to the table. I am glad he decided to stay, a move that really surprised me. Some speed, some pop, and average defensively. A good 4th outfielder. Stern: Again, love this guy. I think, despite his success, he could profit form a year at AAA and become a force in years to come.

Grade B- right now
B+/A- (when Manny starts hitting/Coco comes back/ Wily Mo shows his potential)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home